COVID-19 Protection Plan
We have implemented an extensive, adaptive approach to maintaining a safer working environment for our members and staff based on guidance from the CDC, NYS Department of Health, and The Jordanian Ministry of Health. Getting back to business means supporting our members and staff with a work environment that has your health and safety as our main priority.
Cleaning and Disinfection Protocols
- Daily cleaning of all common areas and restrooms, including disinfection of highly touched areas like door handles and horizontal work surfaces (desks, counters, tabletops).
- Hourly cleaning of common areas and restrooms.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout The Business Hub.
Conference room surfaces including door handles are cleaned and sanitized prior to each scheduled meeting.
- NanoSeptic® self-cleaning surfaces have been installed on high frequency touchpoints including common door handles and kitchen appliances.
- Cleanliness stations with sanitation supplies are provided in convenient
locations throughout the workspace for members.
- Heating, air conditioning and ventilation (HVAC) systems utilize high eﬃciency ﬁlters and run before and after business hours to increase fresh air circulation.
- The Business Hub primarily provides private oﬃces versus open coworking. Most spaces allow for 6 feet spacing between colleagues.
- Signage throughout provides reminders about social distancing and proper use of Personal
Protective Equipment (PPE) like masks.
- Meeting rooms equipped with easy-to-use video conferencing technology mitigate necessity of in-person attendance.
- 24/7 space access provides opportunity for members to work when they feel safest
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Masks/face coverings are mandatory within the common areas of the building at all times.
- We keep a supply of extra masks in case members or visitors forget a face covering.